For Individuals and Caregivers and Community Organizations
Do you feel like you’re jumping through hoops to find the right support resources? We are here to help. If you would like help in finding the answer to your question, just call or send us an email and we will get back to you. In addition, the IDEAL RRTC is able to offer (limited) environmental audits and policy analysis at either no charge or reduced rates. Please contact the Center to find out more.
National Resource Center for Aging with Disability
Under the IDEAL RRTC, we have created a new resource center, the National Resource Center for Aging with Disability. The Mission of the National Resource Center for Aging with Disability is to connect people with information about programs and organizations that can help them live healthier, more enjoyable lives.
Please visit our new website disabilityhealthresources.org to learn more.
For the Research Community
White Papers and NARIC Publications
- CSUN Development of Serious Gaming App
- Development of a Serious Gaming App for Individuals with Spinal Cord Injury
- Health Self-Management Infographic (Transitioning to Adulthood)
- Manual for D-AIM
- On Terms Frequency and Rate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- State of Science highlights and Best Practices
- Transition Planning Infographic